projetss4iutv Index du Forum

projetss4iutv
Forum pour regrouper les informations des différents membres de l'equipe pour les projets de l'iut

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Flyout menu in browser not working

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    projetss4iutv Index du Forum -> projets S4 -> TEC et Anglais
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
markblake

MessagePosté le: Mar 31 Oct - 14:42 (2017)    Sujet du message: Flyout menu in browser not working Répondre en citant

Hello Guys,

I don't know if this is the correct forum but since the problem is happening to users running Windows 10 I thought I would start here. I have a customer site where a problem exists when users sign into a particular website and in one part of the website there is a short vertical bar on the left edge of the page that is supposed to open a flyout menu when you click on it. The user who reported the problem said that early this year the flyout menu stopped working in Chrome which is the browser the site managers say is what should be used. She then started using Firefox and that worked until 2-3 months ago. IE nor Edge have ever worked. Video Animation is a few seconds to draw their attention and explain your business idea before they run to another site. The users don't access the site all that often but when they need to they're encountering this obstacle. She asked for the site to be allowed through in the firewall content filter but the site address was already in it (SonicWall).

Thanks

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 31 Oct - 14:42 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    projetss4iutv Index du Forum -> projets S4 -> TEC et Anglais Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation