projetss4iutv Index du Forum

projetss4iutv
Forum pour regrouper les informations des différents membres de l'equipe pour les projets de l'iut

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Treemap Events

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    projetss4iutv Index du Forum -> projets S4 -> Projet: TreeMap Multi-niveau
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
duzagowa

MessagePosté le: Ven 29 Juin - 10:22 (2018)    Sujet du message: Treemap Events Répondre en citant

Hello,

I've looked through all the treemap-related questions in the forum, but couldn't really find an answer to this.What I ideally want to do is change the the second level of the treemap based on a radio button. For example, say the first level of the treemap shows states. If I click on a state, it drills down to the second level of the treemap. This second level can either show cities or school districts. Which it shows is based on radio buttons that the user can select. If cities, then the second level should show cities; if school districts, then the second level should show school districts. Every time the user selects a different radio button, I have to re-create the treemap with the new data. Is there a way to dynamically change only the second level data without having to re-create the treemap?Re-creating the treemap has the downside that it kicks the user back up to the top level. I haven't been able to find a solution to the above problem. As a workaround, I'd have to manually maintain this state: if at the second level and the user selects a different radio button, I have to re-create the treemap with the different second level data, then programmatically click the top level node that was selected earlier in order to get the user back to the appropriate place. How would I go about doing this? I would need to listen to the events as the user drilled down and drilled up through the treemap and keep track of the id's. Since the treemap doesn't use the drilldown module, what events should I be listening for? How do I find the id of the node on drill down?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://forum.highcharts.com/highcharts-usage/treemap-events-t34796/
Animated Explainer Video Production Studio

Thanks

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 29 Juin - 10:22 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
vidmatewebsite

MessagePosté le: Lun 1 Oct - 17:59 (2018)    Sujet du message: Treemap Events Répondre en citant

SHAREit is an application that provides you with great speed transfer. In this article, we are going to see how to download this amazing app on Android phones. You can go to the official website of Samsung, HTC, Lava, Lenovo, etc. Or else you can go to the Google Play Store where you can easily download the app.

[url = http: //www.shareitforpc.xyz] shareit for pc [/ url]
[url = http: //www.shareitforpc.xyz] shareit apk [/ url]

Visiter le site web du posteur
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 09:28 (2018)    Sujet du message: Treemap Events

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    projetss4iutv Index du Forum -> projets S4 -> Projet: TreeMap Multi-niveau Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation