projetss4iutv Index du Forum

projetss4iutv
Forum pour regrouper les informations des différents membres de l'equipe pour les projets de l'iut

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Cheap Connor Barth Jersey

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    projetss4iutv Index du Forum -> projets S4 -> Simulgest:Entrprise 4 P2
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
xiaoying123

MessagePosté le: Lun 13 Aoû - 03:11 (2018)    Sujet du message: Cheap Connor Barth Jersey Répondre en citant

By Christine Lagat

NAIROBI Cheap Eddie Goldman Jersey , May 31 (Xinhua) -- Kenyan girl Selvin Kasowa's radiant smile was a welcome respite to freezing weather that dampened the mood of her fellow pupils at Mcedo Mcedo-Beijing school in Nairobi's Mathare slums.

The jovial 13-year-old pupil has defied great odds to become an illustrious midfielder in the all girls Beijing Raiders Football Club.

Kasowa's love for football blossomed at a tender age and she can count dozens of mentors and role models who have inspired her to cherish the beautiful game.

"I started playing football in class two and have participated in many national tournaments where Beijing Raiders bagged all the awards," Kasowa told Xinhua.

She participated in a recent friendly tournament held in the Kenyan coast where Beijing Raiders won a trophy after flooring giants from across East Africa.

With the uniforms and shoes donated from the Chinese companies in Kenya, Beijing Raiders stint in the tournament among their competitors across East Africa.

The under 14 all girls soccer team has become a household name in Nairobi and beyond thanks to their prowess Cheap Kevin White Jersey , discipline and teamwork.

Kasowa admires both local and international football stars and confessed that she hoped to replace them in less than a decade.

"My hope is to become a soccer celebrity having been inspired by the likes of Dennis Oliech, Frank Lampard and Didier Drogba," said Kasowa.

Kasowa told Xinhua that the girls have refined their football skills having gained exposure and new insights. She has not forsaken academic work and aspires to become a pilot.

In 2006 Cheap Cody Whitehair Jersey , the Chinese Embassy in Kenya donated to build the new classrooms for Mcedo School, which was thus renamed Mcedo-Beijing school. The School is now a beneficiary of sponsorship also from Chinese firms in Kenya.

Located at the heart of populous Mathare slums, Mcedo-Beijing school accommodates 670 pupils from disadvantaged background.

Kasowa and her contemporaries have tasted deprivation and psychological trauma associated with it.

Mark Okwiri Cheap Leonard Floyd Jersey , the Games Teacher at Mcedo-Beijing school told Xinhua that there is a huge untapped soccer talent in Mathare slums.

"The talent pool is huge in this area but parents and the pupils are not aware. It is upon us teachers to identified talented boys and girls and expose them," said Okwiri.

Okwiri has been a games teacher at Mcedo-Beijing school since 2007 and his happiest moment is when the talented girls excel in both academic work and sports.

Children in Mathare slums endure hardships that could overwhelm many adults but their positive attitude, sense of humor and energy has overshadowed their tragic circumstances.

Okwiri told Xinhua that Mcedo-Beijing school has endeavored to provide a solace to disadvantaged children left at the mercy of poverty Cheap Eddie Jackson Jersey , neglect and social stigma.

"Initially there was a very high dropout rate for girls but when we introduced the football team, things improved tremendously. We started with five girls but now almost everyone wants to join the football club," said Okwiri.

He revealed that girls accomplish their skills in the pitch by the time they reach class four.

"We have partnered with national Cheap Tarik Cohen Jersey , provincial schools and local charities to mentor the girls and hone their football skills. Parents are also involved to ensure the girls are well rounded in and off pitch," Okwiri said.

He added that Mcedo-Beijing school encourages girls to pursue football and academic work with equal zeal.

"We tell the girls that talent without education is limiting. Even soccer greats like Didier Drogba are graduates. Education will improve negotiation skills and the ability for girls to fit in any environment," Okwiri intoned

Mcedo-Beijing school has provided a platform for under-privileged girls to find their voice amidst dark clouds that hover their surroundings.

As for Maximilla Rhobi Cheap Adam Shaheen Jersey , a 12 year old class seven pupil, football and education have become her favorite soul mates.

Rhobi is a winger at Beijing Raiders and has participated in regional tournaments where the team was awarded with medals.

She told Xinhua that her dream is to become a journalist while her favorite subjects include mathematics and English.

Lencer Achieng too has refused to bow to grinding poverty that blight her neighborhood and besides carving out a niche in football, she is always tops her class.

The 12-year old class seven pupil is a defender at Beijing raiders and has drawn inspiration from Kenyan and international soccer greats.

Mcedo-Beijing school has churned out academic giants who retrace their steps to unfortunate childhood.

Victor Ochieng Cheap Connor Barth Jersey , a 20 year old university student thanked teachers and sponsors for providing a platform to enable him realize dreams.

The third year business management student at a local university is an alumni of Mcedo-Beijing school and frequents the place to mentor young pupils.

"I encourage the pupils to pursue their dreams no matter the circumstance they find themselves in. There is light at the end of a dark tunnel for those who persist," Ochieng told Xinhua.

To increase convenience in addition to pattern to the dog鈥?ersus legs you are able to choose the pretty as well as modish footwear which might be easily available lately available in the market. Even though I became surf in the world wide web My partner and i located in which we have a finalized clearance great deals where they are selling a good deal of puppy gadgets. I just now experienced any glance about each of the accents. Despite the fact that Needed to order several gadgets nevertheless this items had been several clothes and several shoes intended for my personal darling dog! Since My partner and i have always the actual addiction of using some men’s although I am at your home along Giuseppe zanotti shoes with nice plus stylish boo. Wholesale Jerseys Online   Wholesale NHL T-Shirts   Wholesale Hats   Wholesale Nike NBA Jerseys   Wholesale MLB Jerseys   Wholesale NHL T-Shirts   Wholesale Nike NFL Hoodie   Wholesale Hats   Cheap NBA Hoodie   Cheap Jerseys 

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 13 Aoû - 03:11 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    projetss4iutv Index du Forum -> projets S4 -> Simulgest:Entrprise 4 P2 Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation